The Caribbean wedding industry coverages on San Juan, Puerto Rico for one of the most influential two days in the business of weddings, The Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace. Over ten years in the making, what started as a small group of exhibitors has developed into the preeminent bridal and fashion market in the Caribbean.
Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace. connects an audience of series buyers and sellers of wedding planning and services.
Approximately 2,000 couples and hundreds of wedding planners como to the Event to access more than 300 exhibitors showcasing wedding and event services and destinations.
Infoboda is the Caribbean largest and most widely recognized producer of trade shows for the wedding industry.
We welcome you to participated in the largest bridal event in the Caribbean wedding industry. Caribbean Bridal is your best resource for the latest and hottest information about planning a wedding or destination wedding.
Among the business
you will find:
• Services Catering and Buffet
• Lunch Reception
• Bride Costumes
• Tags for Knights
• Suits for entourage
• Gift Registry
• Cruises, Hotels and Destinations
• Travel Agencies
• Guides and Magazines
• Commercial Banks and Mortgage
• Music for the ceremony and Reception
• Family Planning
• Coordinators (Wedding Planners)
• Health, Hair and Beauty
• Makeup and Hairstyles
Health and Safety Guidelines | Centro de Convenciones
The Puerto Rico Convention Center (PRCC) is pleased to offer a comprehensive reopening plan developed in partnership with leading venue and event management company, ASM Global, to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and safety for our staff, guests, and communities.
The health and safety of everyone who enters PRCC is our top priority. We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Puerto Rico Department of Health (PRDH), as we continue to make necessary changes to our policies and procedures. While some of our protocols have changed, we will continue to provide world-class service and experience as always.
Some of our new measures will include, but are not limited to:
Enhanced cleaning and sanitation
A designated sanitation team will routinely sanitize and disinfect high-touch point surfaces with CDC-compliant products such as: door handles, handrails, elevator buttons, chairs, tables, podiums, restrooms, and food and beverage areas.
Body temperature screening
Points of entry may be limited depending on the event. Our security team will conduct temperature checks and health questionnaires upon arrival to allow entry into the facilities. Anyone displaying temperature over 100.4°F (38°C) will be denied entry.
Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Face masks will be required. Guests may bring their own masks, or event organizers may provide masks for their attendees. All employees, vendors, and subcontractors will be required to use a mask and any other necessary PPE.
Food safety measures
Our Food and Beverage team will work with event organizers to customize menus and service. Only individual pre-packaged items will be offered. Buffet service will not be available
Hand sanitizing stations
Hand sanitizing stations are placed at key areas that are considered high-traffic or high-touch locations.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. Health and safety reminders are placed throughout the facility reminding guests of our protocols
Social distancing guidelines
Guests will be advised to practice social distancing by standing at least 6 feet away from others not traveling with them. Rope & stanchions and floor signage will aid directing protocol. Room set up and configuration will be adjusted to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace
• Exhibitors, guests, and staff members must always wear a mask.
• We recommend our guests not to touch their face, ayes and mouth at any time and wash their hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
• Sanitazing Station at trade show entrace and exit.
• Social Distancing at least 6ft away from others.
• Temperature Screening at main entrance. More than 100.4°F (38°C) will not be allowed to enter trade show.
• Staff members are authorized to escort out of the premises any guest that is violating the safety protocols.
¿WHY EXHIBIT AT THE CARIBBEAN BRIDAL EXPO & MARKETPLACE?
• CBEM producers are the #1 producers for bridal events including continued education for wedding planners.
• Two days of the most powerful selling enviroments in the wedding industry.
• Full wedding planning chain, from suppliers to planners and over 15 Caribbean Islands participating. All that is combined with direct access to established wedding fashion and style influencers than any other single event.
• This event brings together the wedding industry to do business. We’ve been doing it for over 15 years. Over 30,000 has visited the Event to experience great special offers and opportunities. Caribbean’s wedding industry trend setters, editors, media, publishers and planners visit the Event and share with us the latest trends.
• Over 500 wedding professionales attend Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace. Together the industry make decisions and presentations that influence every corners of the Caribbean islands.
• The Top 10 countries in the destination wedding industry represented at the Event are: Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Brithis Virgin Islands, and Jamaica, among others.
• Through combined marketing efforts in effect year round, Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace executes the most aggressive marketing campaign in the wedding trade show industry. We make sure we bring all the right people together for one incredible productive weekend for the wedding industry.
• Marketing and promotions efforts are unparalleled. Targeted publicity is designed to promote the event to planners, couples and industry suppliers in the United States and the Caribbean Islands.
• Potential buyer’s relations are unique within Caribbean Bridal Expo & Marketplace. The purpose of the Event is to bring qualified buyers to the show and make sure they find what the’re looking for.